Refused to go to school.

Best Answer

i bought teacher's confidence in me. people were rebelling in high school by wearing anything they like, have absurd hair styles, absurd ear piercings. while i deliberately not bend those rules, i abused the system and walk away free. we had 2 lunch sessions to free up space in the cafeteria. 1st session was for the lower grades (half of the school), the other 2nd session were for the higher grade (other half of the school). mine was the 2nd session but when the bell rang for the first session, before the teacher walked in i'd walk right out and went lunch with the 1st session. i'd walk right back in after 20 minutes and students will be like "why does Zack get to go 1st recess?" and she'll be like "cause he's cool. he doesn't run away from my class" HAHAHA!

Best Answer

we used to tailgate before school. Setup a grill, cook some food and get drunk. Cops would roll through and make sure we were all of legal age and since we were (drinking age was 18 then) they could not do **** other than shake their heads and drive away as we offered them some brandy-slush.....<br />
made finals a lot more interesting....

Best Answer

I finished high school and attended some college... it was all downhill after that lol

Best Answer

In the midnight hour, I got her to cry: more, more, more!

Best Answer

by stop obeying everyone, and doing what I like.

Best Answer

Don't think I ever really did.......but with all that alcohol I guess I can't remember

Best Answer

By marching to the beat of a different drum and not doing what was planned for me to do.

Best Answer