but thats what 6 years ago now :D how did you start?
Selfconsciousness Selfconsciousness 18-21, M 13 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Hobbies

Peer pressure. I stole them from my mother, at first. I smoked for thirty seven years; quit cold turkey twelve years ago.

Best Answer

me too, cold turkey, 46 years ago.

Best Answer

A job. Some of my coworkers smoked in the "office" all the time. I guess I got used to the smell. When I didn't work there anymore, I realized I craved a cigarette. I just missed the smell.

Best Answer

You missed the second hand nicotine too.

Best Answer

I started at 11 or 12 because everyone was doing it, or it was cool, or peer pressure, adult -like perhaps . . . I quit when I was 21, I hope for your health and wallet you do so too.

Best Answer

I thought I was a cool little 13 year old. Lol 5 years later & I hate myself for it

Best Answer

My parents both smoked so I started by pinching some cigarettes from then when I was maybe 9 Ma smoked menthols though, So I went for dad's unfiltered Pall Malls

Best Answer

Almost everyone in my family smoked so I started sneaking cigs out of the house when I was about twelve and I could always find a buddy to sneak off with somewhere to smoke.

Best Answer

started when i was 12, was a coping mechanism.

Best Answer

The first time because i was young and stupid. The second time, after 5 years break, I started because I lost my sense of security and purpose. Still smoking and hate smell, myself for being weak, and ....

Best Answer

Guess i smoked a bit when i was depressed but never picked up the habit

Best Answer

Like start every day? Cause Id smoked fair bit before and I liked it and could afford to... originally? Cause it seemed like a good idea at the time

Best Answer

Nah the first cigarette

Best Answer

Nicked it off of my mum to smoke with my friends we were 9 o_0

Best Answer