cYdeFXt cYdeFXt 26-30, M 11 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in EP

Good!!!! My husband was very sweet to me today :)

Best Answer

Terrible.Its so dark its like night time outside 'cause its pourin' rain *looks out window* Even though its cleared up a bit its still icky and it def. puts a damper on my mood. Not that my mood is that swell anyway- It's that time of the month and i ran out of tampons and I'm dreading the idea of going out there. My moods are swinging up and down and all around. Luckily i have some ibuprofen and a heating pad for the pain, which is worst than most months. It hurts so bad i want to barf. On top of that I'm pretty stressed out. I just finished college last friday and I'm on a job hunt. I'm mostly worried about finding something I'm surely satisfied with quickly because I'm runnin' low on the dough before i really find work for what i went to school for. I hope bosses and mangers don't judge me because I'm short. I'm "cute and petite" as many people say- but I'am smart and i am stronger than i look. I give my 6ft 5inch friend a piggy back ride al the time ( as long as they don't "run and jump" on my back). There are things i need in the meantime so getting whatever job i can get asap will do. I'm also a bit sad about not being in school anymore. Sure i was excited to finish and I'm glad i have my BA now, but now that I'm actually not there I'm sad. I've somewhat found a home in that lifestyle/community. Yesterday was the 1st day of the spring semester and my friends who still are in college were posting on Facebook how excited they were and how good their classes are and all the neat people they've met and such..makes me wish i could go back….. I've always in my head imagined "years" as gigantic rectangles, and the months as big squares with little squares in them, like a calendar. Each "week" is like a rectangle too, just like the years except smaller. Its always been like that in my mind; At the beginning of each week i'd "mentally highlight" certain days as the days for "certain tasks" to be done, but since last friday January is the Only Big Square in view and after that its just "black"- its darkness like a void and there is a pixilated icon of my face slowly sliding into the darkness. I don't know a thing. I own little stability to where it is I'm going and -- its stressful, a tad frightening, and a smidge lonely...so yeh a pretty terrible day (....But i'll be ok right?) .

Best Answer

Well, i love the rain, and cloudy days. I'll admit most people look at me and wonder I like things like that, but i do. Just feels chill.
As for the time of the month, i hope you get the things that you need to make you feel better. I grew up with 3 females so i know about the ups and downs, and have had to pick up some of their.....necessities.
And I know what you mean about school. I haven't been in school for a couple of years now and I personally feel like i've lost brain cells. I miss the deadlines and the learning process and meeting new people, and listening to them talk about their academic struggles. It's kind of crazy because I hated school my whole life. I hope to be going back soon. Will you be returning to school to higher your education?
I hope your job hunt goes well, i'm on the same boat with you. It's tough every where, as cliche as that sounds. Don't worry about FB, its all a facade.
I think you'll be ok =)

Best Answer

thanks and I'm not sure perhaps someday i will return. Interesting comment about the rain by the way.

Best Answer

Well, its true, i like the rain =)

Best Answer

With the setting of the sun.

Best Answer

Tough and in the end proud

Best Answer

Well that sounds triumphant!

Best Answer

Well, and yours?

Best Answer

It was ok. My friend is having a tough time with some things and she needed someone to talk to. That's how my day started.

Best Answer

Bummer about your friend, good you could be there for
her.

Best Answer

Thanks man, It's the least I can do i suppose.

Best Answer

It was ok Mr. House. How was business at the casino?

Best Answer

Still dead. The 38 remains shut, and Benny is up to something with my Platinum chip, i just know it.

Best Answer

The date changed.

Best Answer

Well at least we know it wasn't at a stand still.

Best Answer

Yes, constantly changing:)

Best Answer

Change is a good thing!

Best Answer

It was terribly stressful.

Best Answer

Really? Everything ok?

Best Answer

Yes, just a lot of work. :)

Best Answer

That's understandable.

Best Answer

Quickly.

Best Answer

Too quickly sometimes!

Best Answer

Not good I couldve died by electrocution this morning and I just found out my Uncle Steve, passed away just now =( Know I need prayers and wishes

Best Answer

Wow dude, i'm sorry to dear about your uncle, i guess in a weird way the good news is you didn't electrocute yourself! I wish you all the best man.

Best Answer

thnx man Appreciate that greatly

Best Answer

For sure man. Keep your chin up.

Best Answer