lovelywings lovelywings 31-35, F 18 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Surprisingly well considering I was scared of leaving for so long.

Best Answer

Mental break down. Her not me (for now anyway)

Best Answer

She said she needed space, and wasn't ready for a long term relationship (after over a year of dating). So she decides to date the friend I was moving in with. Lost a girlfriend, a friend, and a place to live all on my birthday of all days. :P Oh well, that was like 2 years ago and It couldn't have been a sweeter 2 years. Single and happy :D

Best Answer

meh, keep your chin up and never let em' see you sweat! That hurts em' worse than anything. Besides, I dont have to constantly check in with somebody and get an opinion before every breath :P

Best Answer

Besides, she couldn't be more miserable as she's dating my idiot of a backstabbing cousin. :D

Best Answer

via text message on Xmas eve he was an *** and I wasnt planning on anything long term with him, but really a text? says a lot bout him, hun?

Best Answer

Totally! Someone did the same tome...glad that I am over him

Best Answer

He said to me " We are just friends". That is an abnormal friendship for 5 years.

Best Answer

Him: "I think we should see other people".<br />
*months later he enters college* I didn't see that connection until recently...

Best Answer

It ended in death, my husband died very young, and I have not been ready to try again. Sad but true.

Best Answer

That is sad...

Best Answer

got cheated on :(

Best Answer

It ended very badly and have had nothing to do with her since .Believe me you dont want the details .I can honestly say I was the injured party enough said.

Best Answer

I was the same...in a way I am glad I am over it

Best Answer

it still hurts nearly 24 years on remarried but a part of my heart will never be the same

Best Answer

It still ending. But it was with a message to each other saying I loved every moment with you. It was an affair and had to end.

Best Answer

ur a naughty boy

Best Answer

I am a girl. :)

Best Answer

With a affair I am ashamed to say<br />
That's life

Best Answer