IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 26 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

They couldn't. Seriously, I was immune to punishment, I was a recalcitrant pig-headed little **** on the one hand but I was a good kid and worked at various part-time jobs since I was seven (shining shoes in bars, cleaning a butcher's shop and an appliance store, later paper routes, etc.) and a good student, treated people with kindness etc. My dad was mean violent, drunk my mother worked in cafeterias (night manager once) so I was on my own, moved out at 16 and absolutely loved my life and the freedom and independence of my childhood.

Best Answer

By grounding me for a one week, every other day.

Best Answer

By making me feel a failure, it was supposed to spur me on to "show them what I could do" but it had the opposite effect. They never encouraged me with anything.

Best Answer

They talked to me. I even begged them to beat me, but no, they talked to me.

Best Answer

By grounding me. In fact, that was the only punishment, over and over. Just taught me how to be a home body.

Best Answer

I hated hearing this word........................................'restriction'. Or they would say 'go to your room'. Who cares about that, I had everything in my room, it was heaven.

Best Answer

They seemed to like to ground me-which meant I couldn't come out of my room...funny because that's where I wanted to be anyway

Best Answer

Occasionally we were spanked until about age 11, after that we were grounded and privileges were taken away.

Best Answer

My parents were great really laid back, but sadly they died when l was 14 years old.

Best Answer

When I was very young my mum used to hit me across the butt or legs with her wooden spoon. It didn't happen very often as I was a well-behaved kid, but it was scary to be hit like that at the time. After that it was mostly threats of taking something away or not being allowed to do something I wanted to do.

Best Answer

Well i used to get gud hiddings (n yes they hurt really bad ) but that was for beating people up..the itha was wen i was in trouble with the police they didnt get me nowt fir my bday so i stole it instead ohhh the old days wen i never needed money they wer aceeee :)

Best Answer

Verbally, emotionally and PHYSICALLY with whatever was handy & nearby...and I think by occasionaly leaving me in the company of a known related *********. Of course they were in constant denial as to what thatthere ********* was up to...like if they didn't HEAR about it then it wasn't happening.

Best Answer

Restriction, grounded , and the belt.

Best Answer

silent treatment...

Best Answer

How didn't they punish me? Stupid *******.

Best Answer

They sent me to my room to jack off. I was punished a lot

Best Answer