micia73 micia73 36-40, F 19 Answers Jul 24, 2012

Mum and fckwit :-)

Best Answer

Mom and bastard

Best Answer

Old people or inheritance thieves.

Best Answer

Just Mom and Dad!

Best Answer

Dad and Mom!

Best Answer

ma, papa

Best Answer

mum and da, in public I call my da by his name because otherwise he ignores me and assumes that someone else is being addressed

Best Answer

Mum, Mumma, Mummy, Mother, Ma, Mama.<br />
Dad, Dadio, Father.

Best Answer

sir and madam

Best Answer

mom.

Best Answer

I did not know my parents had real names until I was in grade school. They were Mom and Dad. Any other adult were called Mr. and Mrs. Or Miss. Lastly you always held the door for any adult or a girl. That was a big way to teach kids how to respect others. You can see that we could use more of that.

Best Answer

Do you still do that?

Best Answer

Well, my parents have passed to the Lord. But I still say mom and dad. Mom passed away last yr. Aug.16th. At the age of 95 and yes her name was still mom. I answer her yes mam or no mam. Anyone that maybe older then me I say yes Sir or yes mam. I have 11 brothers and sisters. I know that the younger ones of us do. I call my father-in-law and mother-in-law Mom and Dad because I will not use their 1st names. Not because they want me to but out of respect to them. Thanks for asking.

Best Answer

You are welcome

Best Answer

mother and father.

Best Answer

mum and dad of course

Best Answer

Dead and Dead

Best Answer