Hmmm....I remember the Nuns way back telling us to think about that a few times. Some things may be necessary, and true, and not seem kind at first.
Lets see...
Something might be kind but not necessary....still good
Something might be necessary, and true....Good still, if done with as much kindness as possible.
True? Well that one can run all up and down necessary, and or kind, or not.
NOTE: The preceding comment while true in my eyes, is not necessary, and kindness plays no role ....I think....

Best Answer

That is ... beautiful.

Best Answer

Kindness and compassion to others journeys trumps everything to me. How can anyone heal without it?

Best Answer

There's a good chance there would be less suicides I think. If everyone thought through what they said.

Best Answer

The world would be a much happier and more honest place

Best Answer

Something we could do each day, no?

Best Answer

Yeah we can!

Best Answer

I think things would be very different. People shouldn't just go around saying random things that they either don't know is true, Know isn't kind or care if it was necessary. I always believe people should think before they act and say. But with that being said I also believe there would be those people that say things that aren't true, Say things that aren't kind and say unnecessary things without caring how others feel about those words. There will always be mean people that don't care about others. Sorry about the long response.

Best Answer

Gandhi once said, Be the change you want to see in this world. This is how I live my life :)

Best Answer

It's a good saying and way to live :)

Best Answer

There was some full form right. Some word which expanded into similar things..I forget. (Was this true? Yup, Was this kind? Uhhh Kind enough to answer, Was this necessary? Uhhh maybe)

Best Answer

When speaking with people E, is what you say true, kind, and necessary? That's what we should be asking ourselves. It keeps us accountable :)

Best Answer

No, it is far better to be our genuine, naked selves in our responses.

Don't fear, embrace.

Best Answer

I respectfully disagree. These "gates" or measures would leave less people defensive, limit gossip to next to nothing and heal people instead of needlessly wounding them further.

Best Answer

How can we teach/learn but for expressing our genuine thoughts?

Not everything is pretty and clean and neat.

Some things are dirty and nasty and ugly.

We must be able to express ourselves and see one another in these mud-covered lenses. Then, and only then, can we learn to accept and advance our own world views, while simultaneously teaching and opening and sharing with others.

Best Answer

It's a choice, but with that karma will be paid. Think of a loose canon, we are upset and Fire away. It impacts others in ways we cannot see. I'd rather be as kind as possible, as compassionate as possible and honest as possible, meaning, gossip has no place in my life if it perpetuates hurting someone else. Does this mean we can't get frustrated? Of course not. But those are lessons we face

Best Answer

Oh my God still on with your nonsense

Best Answer