It is impossible for people to get to really know you on social media site. The world is full of people who met on line, fell in "love," met, and go, "OMG. What a creep/*****/jerk/moron/.... The nature of the medium doesn't allow it. <br />
As for groups you belong to, if someone introduced them self and said, "By the way, I am a loyal member of the American Nazi party and the KKK," would you draw conclusions about them?

Best Answer

sad but true...like a person said easier to believe the bad about ourselves than the good...just like you I just want people to see the whole me

Best Answer

Everyone makes approximate evaluations. That is how our minds work. Humans are social animals. We make approximate judgements by sorting people into groups, and the people you hang with are easily identifiable as your group(s). No surprises there, and that will never change. <br />
As for people really knowing you, well, no one ever really does, but you get increasingly closer to the ideal by spending time with others. Your best odds are to spend that time with people who have judged you as someone they would like to be around who are also people you have judged worth your time to be around.

Best Answer

thank you so much and for giving me something to think about

Best Answer

That's pretty sad..ive had a quick look at your 1st page of groups...nothing there really to put anyone off!! Maybe its all the friends you have...i don't know just guessing :)

Best Answer

seems like they want to be in circle but just so can connect to someone else in my circle..just want some ,hey, how is it truly going.....

Best Answer

Oh in that case id delete them if they don't chat to you..maybe a bit harsh but...hey ho!! Its going fine :) thanx

Best Answer