I just do not see how it would even be remotely fun at all, I could see 5 hrs on a beautiful warm sunny day... but it's gloomy, somewhat rainy, and cold.... hmmmm i'm thinkin either it's a lie or they're just f*cking weird
TaraOlivia TaraOlivia 22-25, F 12 Answers Apr 14, 2012

Dedicated golfers are like dedicated fisherman; nothing interferes with their sport. Nothing.

Best Answer

cheers. +1

Best Answer

possibly??

Best Answer

It's fun AND you are not there.

Best Answer

yeah maybe it's fun on a sunny day, not one where you're freezing ur balls off..and i'm not talkin golf balls LOL

Best Answer

tell me what you really think?! ;-)

Best Answer

maybe they drink to keep warm? i think those kinds of things can be fun if you use your imagination. youve got to get into it man.

Best Answer

To get away from the women for a while, bloke time and it's not boring if you're good at it

Best Answer

Golf is a lifestyle, my grandparents would obsess about it when I played with them, I would have to come over the night before because it was a 4 am wake up to get ready to be first off on the course.

Best Answer

That's too funny...my grandfather would make me go with him so he could teach me early on. As a kid, it was insane to wake up that early...plus, I was the only girl out there.

Best Answer

It would be so cold my hands would hurt

Best Answer

Well some people love golf just like some like reading a book for 5 hours,or chatting all day or watching tv all day or whatever...it isn't hard to see how.I have gone mnt biking for 4 hours,I have golfed for 5 hours,I have chat all day with people.It is all what one enjoys.

Best Answer

Maybe they aren't really golfing....just sayin

Best Answer

thats what i'm thinkin'....bastards

Best Answer

check up on them

Best Answer

How do men play golf at all? Terribly boring.

Best Answer

AGREED... ZzZzZzZ

Best Answer