Many abusers build up the victims shame and put the guilt onto the victim. Or threaten the victim. Abusers hide behind the lies they create, and believe their overpowering of the victim keeps them quiet. There are a lot of abusers also who have a public persona, they are pillars of the community, make themselves look so good to the public that the victim isn't believed.

Best Answer

100 % agreed

Best Answer

By making up convincing cover stories for what they've done, or doing something that doesn't leave marks.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes I believe that they try to get everyone to hate you bye making up lies about you and calling you everything under the sun. They are so strong and you are so weak so it feels. They have more family and friends than you and they want you to be lonely, unsuccessful, and miserable.

Best Answer

They don't want to be caught so therefore, they will do anything secretly and bash someone when no one is around or when people like there own are with them so they all can join on the fun together. Many know how to go about it. Many spread lies and people believe what they're told and in the end both parties have been abused...the list goes on ...

Best Answer

Some wait until no one can see or hear.. then turn mentally and physically violent.. others simply beat up people while others watch. I don't think highly of the people that just watch either

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

It's sad I seem to be the only guy responding :|

Best Answer