animals like you. But you should really stop sleeping in parks

Best Answer

i thought this question was super cute tho =) made me smile

Best Answer

Bwhahahahaha! That made my morning. Good one!

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

You're making me sound like a dirty stop out! I only use the parks............ when the tubes have stopped running!

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

You are obviously putting out positive, caring 'vibes' to them, that they can pick up on...what a wonderful gift you have........treasure it!!!!!

Best Answer

Thaaaaank you and be blessed!

Best Answer

they can sense that you will understand them at least that's what i was told when i tamed a wild horse

Best Answer

Thank you. It will give me the encouragement to go ahead and do these animal communication classes.

Best Answer

well your very welcome i hope you enjoy it

Best Answer

know whatca mean?!......flippin birds always tryin to make a nest on top me head?!............i guess they sense yur not a threat/or you actually respect animals...........same here........weird ;-)

Best Answer

When I was 12 and used to stay over at my friends, I had no pets growing up, my friends cats used to curl up and sleep in the curl of my belly, but then I know cats like warm places.

Best Answer

U must smell good.

Best Answer

Well this is what i'm trying to find out. I am interested in doing animal communication and there has to be mutual respect from both myself and the animal and yes you are right about the smell. I'm always getting bitten by the local flying beasts sometimes resulting in cellulitis!

Best Answer