I don't understand why every guy I date never wants to be in a relationship? I'm not asking for marriage. I just don't get how females get them to. I mean I've been told that I'm relatively pretty by people and I've been told I am sweet and sincere, so I can't figure out what is wrong with me. I don't want to be some b*tch that traps a guy by getting pregnant or headgames or something and I'm not easy. So I don't know what to do?
lis03 lis03 26-30, F 15 Answers Jan 29 in Dating & Relationships

You can't get a guy to commit. He has to be in the mentality to do it himself.

Best Answer

good point! but how to make them do it ?

Best Answer

You can't....haha. You just have to talk to him about it. Guys can't be forced to do something they don't want to.

Best Answer

yapp! I already talked about it. He just said "Just let time show us, for now we have to enjoy our relationship now (no status)".
But you know.. sometimes it's hard for me to wait him ask me haha

Best Answer

What kind of guy are you looking for. The guy who can get any girl he wants or the guy who's a bit introverted but has awesomeness to him. Sometimes we can set ourselves up for the failure. Go find a great guy and leave the guys who are a legend in their own mind alone.

Best Answer

You need to keep them interested enough so they get to know you and like you. Hopefully they will fall in love and the hormones do the rest.

Best Answer

You can't make anyone commit, guy or girl. Once you stop worrying about titles and labels and really ENJOY the friendship, they may want to take it further. People can smell desperation from more than a mile away. :)

Best Answer

avoid those guys, I'm done wasting my time on them. I let people know I'm a serious girl and tired of bullshit and games, so they know that from the beginning. If they can't handle it, they're not what I want anyway.

Best Answer

If a woman swallows at the climax of a bj that usually makes a guy committ

Best Answer

I was think to ask your question on EP, thanks !

I don't understand too, I date a couple times with him and he never ask me to be his girfriend.

He is open minded, like me. and he also admitted that he likes me so much and we deserve together. I set him free, and vice versa.

but I asked him about this and he just said "just let time show us"

I think we have to take it easy, darling. Just enjoy every single time with him. I understand, u can't wait.. me too.. I getting tired with being together but no status : )

Best Answer

ask me sweety I will gladly commit.

Best Answer

Well u cant make a guy commit. They just fall in love not because she made him..

Best Answer

what do you mean by commit? I've been in a few relationships so 'committing' isn't an issue..but it depends on what you mean by it. If you bang on about commitment while you're with someone then that could be scary. I don't know what you're like in a relationship so I can't really say.

Best Answer

I mean, I date a guy for months and months and he never wants to be boyfriend/girlfriend. All I ever get is "dating" I guess I mean he never wants to make it official or take it to the next level.

Best Answer

Guys seldom commit... even when they're committed.

Best Answer

There are lots of failure in relationships nowadays than it used to be from the past. They just do not want to get hurt maybe, or lost faith on commitments anymore.

Best Answer

Figure out what things the guys you date have in common OTHER than their unwillingness to commit. Find the pattern so you can break it when you see the red flags.

And it's not about forcing a guy to commit. It's about finding a guy who you connect with and who connects with you. That connection makes then WANT to commit.

Best Answer