i'm 17 i was abandoned by my mother in to the arms of a father i don't know and who doesn't give to ***** about me he is never home... she sent me off with nothing no legal papers nothing saying i am who i am and I've been trying to get into school for the past few weeks and i cant accomplish anything without those papers... I've been really stressed out i don't know what to do and i dont want to not get an education... im literally doing this all by myself and have no car):
chelsey13 chelsey13 16-17, F 4 Answers Apr 30 in Parenting & Family

ba<x>sed off of what zip code you live in, find out what school district you're in. (Google "what school district is 97004 in?" Hopefully that'll work.) Get the high school's main office number off of that school district's website, and call the school. They should be able to walk you through the process. Do it soon, before school's out. Feel free to message me if you need anything. Good luck!

Best Answer

thank you i will definitely(:

Best Answer

Glad I could help. :) you're welcome.

Best Answer

Look online for help concerning your situation.<br />
Type in a question you need help with.

Best Answer

Go to the cops and ask for help? Perhaps child services? They will only help you out.

Best Answer

its not that easy i watched my siblings go through foster care

Best Answer

Is there any way you can contact your mother to send you those documents?

Best Answer

no she blocked me out of her life completely cant even get ahold of my family

Best Answer

and she likes to hear that im struggling its exactly what she wanted

Best Answer