If a guy can't handle it he's not the guy for you.

Best Answer

The independence can be sexy, your a single mom with a career,just don't let it go to your head and start to believe your actually better w/o a man. With that being said, hell ya i think it's awesome!

Best Answer

I wouldn't go near anyone's mother. You had some guy's kid, or kids. You should have stayed with him.

Best Answer

Oh please ... You don't think that's a bit judgmental, not knowing the background ... What if her partner died in some tragic accident ... How do you feel now?

Best Answer

The same. I've never been married. It's not really important. You have someone's children, that's your life.

Best Answer

My opinion is that once a mother has a child, you are no longer first. You are dating her mom and her child at that point so there is more responsibility and expectations.<br />
I think at that point, she shifts her sights on a different demographic of men different than before she had her kid.<br />
As a guy, I think mom's are more intimidating to date.

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

I never really enjoyed dating them... but goodluck to you

Best Answer

Why is that?

Best Answer

cause I was always her second choice and we'd have to plan everything around her kid... but her kid should always be her priority

Best Answer

You need to find a "MAN" not a guy or a boy. He will respect your career and a role model for your kids.

Best Answer

To be honest you need a guy who is willing to be responsible and give up some of his wants for the child's needs and wants. .. Not impossible but probably rarer ... He's out there and will be worth while finding, don't send for anything less. :)

Best Answer

I'm a woman and I think single moms are the strongest probably no help for you but just wanted to let that out

Best Answer

How do I feel about single moms? Stay the hell away with no exceptions.
I run an online company (nothing huge, approx 90k annual profit at most) and at 25, can pull thousands of other childless women. lol. Why raise (and PAY for) another man's children?

Best Answer