I certainly am oblivious when it happens
wingeyes wingeyes 31-35, F 16 Answers Feb 19 in Dating & Relationships

Sunglasses, peripheral vision, just good at not getting caught.

Best Answer

It is a refined art.It doesn't necessarily help when the lady is wearing a bra a few sizes too small and has those puppies squeezed together and popping out,lol.

Best Answer

Simple remember to look at her eyes when she is talking.

Best Answer

Wear sunglasses

Best Answer

I notice it every time. Sometimes I don't mind.

Best Answer

how do u notice?

Best Answer

It's just something I couldn't miss. I look into a man's eyes when I talk to him, I see where they're going. Sometimes all it takes is a second and I know it's happening... Even from across the room I'd notice. I guess I can't explain it, I just know.

Best Answer

ah

Best Answer

Well I mean, think of a guy you know. You probably know what his chest looks like. doesn't mean you were really staring at it. I don't generally stare at boobs but I know which of my friends are like double d and which are more like a b...then again that could just be from working at Victoria's Secret too long...yeah probably. lmao

Best Answer

haha damn u know their sizes??? Good on you most guys drool at the " dd" size. They don't realize how ridiculously common it is nowadays.

Best Answer

hahah so basically... it can't be done. I just wanted to see if when i go out i can see if a guy has honest intentions or not. But it's so darn hard to catch them

Best Answer

A girl with boobs and a guy with honest intentions.
do you hear yourself?

bahahahhahaa

Best Answer

:( ok i am totally depressed now lol. its ok that you see them but if thats all you see we gots problems

Best Answer

Lol...well just because I look at a girl's boobs (even a lot...), it doesn't mean I'm just interested in her body. Doesn't mean anything really 9/10.
For me that is....idk gl lol

Best Answer

Idk

Best Answer

Wear shades...

Best Answer

We dont

Best Answer

Lots of practice.

Best Answer

The side glance, the sunglasses etc. but I think most women know when they are being googled!

Best Answer

i don't... unless they are facing straight at me and do the" look down at table " bit. I think i have blocked it out for my own sanity...

Best Answer

Even when I have been subtle I have got the death stare! Maybe you are not conscience about it, so don't notice the googling eyes. How do you feel about guys looking at your boobs? Hate or like it?

Best Answer

ummm hmm. i was creeped out by it most of my life... thus the blocking and hate it when guys did it and objectified me / sexually harrassed me. But now if it's a guy i like, and it's in a safe setting i don't mind the attention.

Best Answer

Fair enough.

Best Answer