Sunglasses, peripheral vision, just good at not getting caught.

Best Answer

It is a refined art.It doesn't necessarily help when the lady is wearing a bra a few sizes too small and has those puppies squeezed together and popping out,lol.

Best Answer

Simple remember to look at her eyes when she is talking.

Best Answer

Wear sunglasses

Best Answer

Well I mean, think of a guy you know. You probably know what his chest looks like. doesn't mean you were really staring at it. I don't generally stare at boobs but I know which of my friends are like double d and which are more like a b...then again that could just be from working at Victoria's Secret too long...yeah probably. lmao

Best Answer

haha damn u know their sizes??? Good on you most guys drool at the " dd" size. They don't realize how ridiculously common it is nowadays.

Best Answer

hahah so basically... it can't be done. I just wanted to see if when i go out i can see if a guy has honest intentions or not. But it's so darn hard to catch them

Best Answer

A girl with boobs and a guy with honest intentions.
do you hear yourself?

bahahahhahaa

Best Answer

:( ok i am totally depressed now lol. its ok that you see them but if thats all you see we gots problems

Best Answer

Lol...well just because I look at a girl's boobs (even a lot...), it doesn't mean I'm just interested in her body. Doesn't mean anything really 9/10.
For me that is....idk gl lol

Best Answer

Wear shades...

Best Answer

We dont

Best Answer

Lots of practice.

Best Answer