Check with Mature

Best Answer

I'm not 100% sure what that means...

Best Answer

You posted this Q in Relationships and Romance. There is a Mature section that might be more suitable and like-minded people can answer the Q more to your sensibility

Best Answer

i think either would do..

Best Answer

Considering that 13 year olds are here

Best Answer

Oh woops I'm sorry :/ should I remove it from here?

Best Answer

Up to you- some of us have been noticing- not due to any fault of our own - an undue amount of minors lately-nothing to do with you personally

Best Answer

Buy a book of submissive women stories (there are lots on Amazon) and leave it around the house. If he reads the book or inquires about it, you can bring up the subject in a very non-threatening or rejection provoking way (ie my friend gave me this book and I found it very stimulating . . . ) It is a great way to start the discussion . . . he may even suggest you two try it.

Best Answer

That is a great idea! Thank you so much :)

Best Answer

Hi,<br />
Just be honest and open in discussing your needs. Please don't try to guess, analyze or "understand" your partner's reactions in defensive ways. Try to open your mind to him step by step, thinking about what and how much he can "handle" this time and when it is the right moment. A DD relationship is not a whole or goal to be achieved but rather a process to be built gradually. <br />
Try to find out for yourself, what are the "functions" of yourself being taken otk and spanked. What would be the other side of coin for your boyfriend? How do you handle these feelings with him now, without having a DD relationship? Reflecting these things is not that kind of defensive behavior that I asked you to avoid. Instead, it will help you to learn how to approach them.<br />
Good luck,

Best Answer

you should look up some info on the internet like serach google for the terms 'bdsm slave' or 'consensual slavery' or 'takeninhand.com is a site thats more marriage oriented.. and accidently leave the site up on your computer for him to see.. and then when he starts reading and says whats this all about you could be like i dont know just something that interests me and see what he says.. lol i know you dont know how to bring it up but im sure once you do he'll go for it. my advice though would be to stay clear : / i totally wanted the same thing and got in too far with my bf, and i dont like all of the control now. people change and youll most likely change as you grow older. im naturally submissive too but realized after a while that i still dont want someone having control, and that i really DIDNT want what i had with my parents. just make sure you establish your boundaries and dont try to give up everything. and make sure hes a good guy without any anger problems

Best Answer

Thank so much for this answer! I have been looking up blogs and web pages that I would like him to "accidentally" see ;) And yes I have taken your advice and I think I might say to him that I like the idea of this sort of thing and I would really like to try it out for a bit so that if i decide I don't like it we can just stop - and then just see what happens from there :)

Best Answer

Discussion is the most important approach.

Best Answer

I would like a gay domestic discipline relationship that is more dad/son oriented. I am the older day who would mentor a boy to become the best possible. And this would be connected very strongly to real discipline (spankings) for real reasons.

Best Answer

Honesty is always the best way to go. There's no genuine relationship without being open

Best Answer

Write him a long letter and of course talk to him. Explain exactly why. Don't press to hard and he might be more receptive than you think

Best Answer