Shem24 Shem24 22-25 14 Answers Oct 11, 2009

A number of guys prioritize the phone number, and often they’d ask this first. You should give a girl a good reason to give you her number. Like it or not, the choice to be in touch again is dependent on the girl. If she doesn’t want to provide you with her number, you can’t do anything about it. It doesn’t matter what you do, she has to be willing to volunteer the info herself.

Best Answer

while your chatting her say "hey I think somethings wrong with my phone" ...."your numbers not in it" ;)

Best Answer

just be like text me...trust me if a boy asked me for my number i wouldnt turn him down

Best Answer

I'd like to phone you, what's your number?

Best Answer

I'd love to hear your voice! Will you give me your phone #? Mine is ___________<br />
Duh!

Best Answer

If you're not comfortable enough to talk to her to ask, you probably wouldn't feel comfortable calling to talk to her.

Best Answer

Ask her how she is doing, tell her that you guys should chill one weekend (she'll be like yeah sure) then say 'alright cool, may I have your number?'

Best Answer

Just send her a message with flowers, and say 'may I have your number'? What have you got to lose?

Best Answer