lightning2013 lightning2013 36-40, M 11 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Just open up a little bit to her about your feelings first. See what her reaction is and take it from there. I feel everything happens for a reason if you have a connection with her that makes you feel that way then maybe she does also. Always let everything takes it course. People come into our lives for a reason. I truly believe that. Good luck too you

Best Answer

How do you define soul mate?

Best Answer

You are in your late thirties and shy about asking a woman out for a date? I expect those kind of questions from early teenagers.

Best Answer

Depends...either ask her to go to do something light and fun with no pressure during the day, or ask if there is something she has always wanted to do in her area if she is out of your area, and if she responds with something that is reasonable, ask if she would like for you to accompany her. You never know until you try, and maybe she's waiting for you to take the lead and begin the dance. :) Good luck!

Best Answer

She just ended a relationship. And I do not want to be a rebound to her. So I am hanging as friends. I have already told her that I would like to date her when she feels she is ready. And she said that she would like to date me as well. So this is where I am at. I feel like I am at the fork in the road.

Best Answer

So why can't you just go out and have fun...don't term it a date...just say, "Hey want to hang out?" It's obvious you enjoy her company. You don't have to be romantic. Further, the best romances are solidified by a solid friendship. She may need time to disperse old feelings and perhaps 'hanging out' can help her do that. Build a trusting friendship and then go from there. That way you will know too if you are a rebound or more. You shall be able to take her clues if she wants to advance it further at this time by the look in her eyes and body language. Go for it! Good luck! :)

Best Answer

You say, "The more I know you, the more I like you. What do you think about spending more time together? Maybe grab a coffee or go out to dinner?"

Best Answer

just ask her:)

Best Answer

Just do it.

Best Answer

You must think of what you want. What do you want in the present moment. Then tell her what it is you want. Then... listen to her and hear what she says. If you can do this, then I think you'll be good. :)

Best Answer