LarissaMM LarissaMM 18-21 8 Answers Nov 1, 2009

pull down your pants, lay on his lap and say... spank me hun, I've been naughty.. very, very naughty <br />
:D

Best Answer

Say, "Honey, will you please spank my bottom? I would enjoy it, and I think you will too!" I don't think it will take much convincing.

Best Answer

By saying I want you to spank me.<br />
Peak in on our marriage at theperfecthusband3703.blogspot.com

Best Answer

Write him an email! Sometimes it is hard to talkk about our fantasies - so writing it would get it out there and likely lead to a discussion. I love being spanked :)

Best Answer

Tell him to spank you while giving it to you from behind. Later tell him how much you liked it and wanted to try a real spanking session. Get spanking **** for him. Then a paddle!

Best Answer

scream it at his ***. if he's not dominant enough to try it himself. you put those pants on and make him slap that ***. haha. the louder you tell him, the harder it will be. i promise.

Best Answer

Bring up the subject by asking him if he has ever fancied being spanked --- Many men fantasize about it --- When the subject is out in the open, if there is any desire either way it will turn into reality -- Good luck

Best Answer