Leave her out of your twisted fetish. Women aren't into it, no matter how much you wish they were.

Best Answer

Womens clothes only look good on women. If you dress like a girl then you will look very silly. It's like asking your wife to dress herself in y fronts and overalls and work boots. Now does that sound like a turn on to you? Don't mess with this, it is not going to be fun for your wife. If she liked girls why would she marry a man.

Best Answer

There is help out there for that condition!

Best Answer

Start by throwing away your boxers/briefs...and buy your own panties...sexy or cotton grannies...<br />
BTW, I know several ladies who like to dress their guys in sexy lingerie...so for every fetish/kink there are folks of both genders who like it...

Best Answer

You are lucky to have a lady who likes to see you in her stuff. Seems to me that she only likes it when she puts it on you. Ask her what she thinks you would be prettiest in. Have her pick ur outfits, and let her watch how excited you are to wear them for her. Give her the control that you want her to take. I wish I could just accidentally ...... have my wife catch me in my stockings, heels, and panties. At least it would be out in the open. Give her the power to dress you and she might take it further. Good luck.

Best Answer