So here is the background. Since the time we are married i wanned to share cross dressing with my wife. But i haven't got the guts to tell her to dress me up like a girl. My male ego steps in may be. 8 months ago my wife out of the blue slipped her night dress on me. I wore it willingly and acted all excited. she then made me remove it. A month after that she made me wear her sexy panties and a top..she had a look at me an again made me remove it.So don't know if she likes it or not or if she made me wear it just for fun.. ok moving on just about few days ago she while we were lying on the bed an talking..she mentioned that she wants to dress me up completely like a girl. Hummmm so am all excited an what i did is one day while we got back drunk from a party.. I wore one of her dresses infront of her.. she saw me and immidiately made me remove her dress.. So i get mixed signals here. So how do i introduce crossdressing in our lives? need help please advice
octobershoot octobershoot 26-30 4 Answers May 8, 2011

Leave her out of your twisted fetish. Women aren't into it, no matter how much you wish they were.

Best Answer

Womens clothes only look good on women. If you dress like a girl then you will look very silly. It's like asking your wife to dress herself in y fronts and overalls and work boots. Now does that sound like a turn on to you? Don't mess with this, it is not going to be fun for your wife. If she liked girls why would she marry a man.

Best Answer

There is help out there for that condition!

Best Answer

Start by throwing away your boxers/briefs...and buy your own panties...sexy or cotton grannies...<br />
BTW, I know several ladies who like to dress their guys in sexy lingerie...so for every fetish/kink there are folks of both genders who like it...

Best Answer