greyhound75 greyhound75 70+ 5 Answers Aug 11, 2009

Awe, if she is a good wife you don't need a special plan. Just get her all polished up. You'll know when she's ready. She'll be all melty in your arms. Then tell her that you've been bad or something, and lead her into it. <br />
Use your skillz!

Best Answer

man, if she really love you you will just be able to say this:<br />
"Hey, hon, you know what would really turn me on...you might think this is kinda kinky...but i heard there are a lot of sensual nerves in the buttocks and I would really love you to just spank me really hard just when I'm gonna ***...can you fulfill this fantasy for me, babe...I'll do something you want in return...sheez it's not like you want anal sex!!!

Best Answer

Honey, please spank my bottom please! I have been a bad, bad boy!

Best Answer

when the mood is set and you are wanting to be spanked tell her you have done something bad and you need to be punished, bare your butt and hand her the belt or paddle or ? then lay across her lap......she will get the idea and give you what for.....be careful for what you ask she maybe holding some resentment from the past and really give you a whoopen...... enjoy

Best Answer