unit4unknown unit4unknown 18-21, M 16 Answers Dec 3, 2011

By utilizing the brain and be alet.<br />
By reading.<br />
By socializing with intelligent people.<br />
By watching tv.<br />
I guess everything around us is a triger of intelligence if we were at the spot and our senses work well.

Best Answer

that is very true

Best Answer

Take three of those brown, smart pills that rabbits leave under bushes each day.

Best Answer

Be curious. Learn. The world is a buffet table of wonderful knowledge. Grab a plate and dig in.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

What a wonderful analogy.

Best Answer

play brain games.

Best Answer

read everything. If something comes up and it interests you, even a little, google it to see what you can find on it. When you have filled your brain with that, sit and think on it.

Best Answer

wow, didn't notice that.
that's very true too...

Best Answer

Read and study subjects that interest you. Being a guitar pla<x>yer and a big fan of The Beatles, I was always intrigued about EMI/Abbey Road Studios. Over the past year and a half I have written an essay on the history of Abbey Road Studios and whenever I happen to come upon a website that touches upon that subject I add to my writings.

Best Answer

how true...

Best Answer

STUDY

Best Answer

also true...

Best Answer

eat lots of fish.

Best Answer

that's true

Best Answer

stop ************

Best Answer

Read. And not that Twilight junk. Some fictional books have pretty good points in them. Willard Price is awesome. =] And watch decent programs like on NG, History, Discovery, ect. channels - not all these series which only have to do with lying, cheating, getting some and then lying some more. =/

Best Answer

true

Best Answer