He is a good guy and didn't do anything wrong. He's is just not the one for me. I don't know what to say or do to end it with out severely hurting him.
simplegirl14362 simplegirl14362 26-30, F 8 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Struggles

Be honest . . . be direct . . . don't date immediately afterwards . . . share some of the grieving period . . . celebrate the good you had together . . . and definitely don't wear sexy clothes around him! . . .Turn down dinner offers from him . . .even if it would be fun . . . and provide a common version of why you aren't together anymore . . . and "it didn't feel right" is perfectly fine.<br />
Do note . . . I don't get relationship advice right anymore than I get auto repairs done right . . . be warned

Best Answer

honesty

Best Answer

Its a hard thing to do and I know because it was something I just did in June. The way I did it was by changing my cell phone number. He cant call u, or text u..Stick with it . If you give in then what good was it to change your number/.

Best Answer

I don't want to just disappear, that seems cruel. Someone did that to me before, it was the worst feeling ever. I'd never do that to someone.

Best Answer

Well I dont know what to tell u, Ya it sucks , sure it does, but how bad do u want this to end? And how fast?

Best Answer

I like to take a good dump in the morning.

Best Answer

You can't end it without hurting him - there is nothing you can say or that's going to make him say "Oh that's cool sure I understand perfectly and good luck to you"

Best Answer

Is there anything I can do to lighten the blow?

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

I had felt this before and once I did it, i regretted it instantly so I would say tell him how you feel first. Let it simmer and he can either try and make you feel what you felt before or agree to end it. If he tries and you still feel nothing, then by all means end it before there's resentment.

Best Answer