He is a good guy and didn't do anything wrong. He's is just not the one for me. I don't know what to say or do to end it with out severely hurting him.
simplegirl14362 simplegirl14362 26-30, F 6 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Struggles

Be honest . . . be direct . . . don't date immediately afterwards . . . share some of the grieving period . . . celebrate the good you had together . . . and definitely don't wear sexy clothes around him! . . .Turn down dinner offers from him . . .even if it would be fun . . . and provide a common version of why you aren't together anymore . . . and "it didn't feel right" is perfectly fine.

Do note . . . I don't get relationship advice right anymore than I get auto repairs done right . . . be warned

Best Answer

honesty

Best Answer

Its a hard thing to do and I know because it was something I just did in June. The way I did it was by changing my cell phone number. He cant call u, or text u..Stick with it . If you give in then what good was it to change your number/.

Best Answer

I don't want to just disappear, that seems cruel. Someone did that to me before, it was the worst feeling ever. I'd never do that to someone.

Best Answer

Well I dont know what to tell u, Ya it sucks , sure it does, but how bad do u want this to end? And how fast?

Best Answer

I like to take a good dump in the morning.

Best Answer

You can't end it without hurting him - there is nothing you can say or that's going to make him say "Oh that's cool sure I understand perfectly and good luck to you"

Best Answer

Is there anything I can do to lighten the blow?

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer