msrascal msrascal 51-55, F 14 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Friendship

That's just crazy. I wouldn't call him out, it's his own business IMO but I would take a mental note & probably keep my distance. Seems like such a strange thing to lie about, do u have any idea why this person would want to lie to u?

Best Answer

David lies about things, like he's been in in Nam, ..too young, he's one of my best friends, but he contiunes to tell stories,

Best Answer

I think it's interesting how some people feel the need to continually tell tall tails in life. I wonder why they feel the need to do that. It sounds like this is something that is a whole lot bigger than one lie you want to get to the bottom of.

Best Answer

if your friend doesnt want you to no leave it alone

Best Answer

What reason would he have to lie ? Is it possible he's avoiding you for some reason ?

Best Answer

Say nothing.

Best Answer

Maybe he doesn't think of you as a friend. Maybe he thinks your a stalker.

Best Answer

we've been friends for 20+ years,. he's lived in my house etc, so if that's not a friend, well....

Best Answer

If requested, a hospital in the US will not give out information about a patient or may even deny that a patient is there.

Your friend may also have been discharged or transferred to a different hospital or perhaps there is an issue with the hospital's information system.

I once had an issue trying to find a neighbor at a hospital; I knew he was there because his wife had told me but the hospital switchboard couldn't find him. Turned out I knew him by his middle name and they had him listed by his first name.

Best Answer

Confront him with your evidence. Then tell him that there is no point in listening to what else he has to say about anything, so long as what he says can't be trusted.

Best Answer

Maybe he was released.

Best Answer

I would just keep acting like you believe him, but say things like, "can you give me your room number, i just called and they couldn't find you" Keep coming back to him until he realizes he is caught in a lie. Even if he doesn't ever admit to it he will know that you know he lied.

Best Answer

what that's a tough one

I would just say maybe I misunderstood you

I called xyz hospital bc I was concerned about you but they don't show you are there

Best Answer