How do you clean dried blood off of nuburk leather?
SaturatedLady SaturatedLady 41-45, F 8 Answers Sep 14, 2009

I used to date a guy that was a boxer and thinking back he must have sucked at it because he constantly had cuts on him. He would fall asleep on my couch often so I would end up with these nasty spots. I am not sure it will work on your kind of leather so you will want to test on a part you can't see first but hydrogen peroxide used to be what I used to get his stains out of my couch. After I would let it bubble up I would then wipe it down and treat it with that leather treatment stuff.

Best Answer

lick it off stupit!!!!

Best Answer

Leather and suede materials are especially unique when it comes to stains, and blood stains are no exception. They must be handled carefully. Mix some water with the suds from a mild soap (like Dove), and lightly apply it to the stain. Make sure you don't spread the stain! After this, you can apply some leather conditioner to the area.

http://www.professorshouse.com/your-home/cleaning/how-to-clean-blood-stains.aspx

Blood stains are particularly difficult to get off leather objects. A dried in, blood stain may actually require professional care and even then, may not get completely removed. Catch a blood stain early before it seeps into leather and blot as much away as possible with paper towels. Then prepare a soapy solution with detergent and water and pour on the stain. Let it act on the stain for five to ten minutes and then rub away vigorously drying up the leather. Repeat to get better results. Modern detergents contain enzymes which help break away the blood stain. However too much water is bad for leather so you need to dry it completely after the process is completed. If the stain still does not go away completely, try to hide it underneath some polish.

Many people use Saddle soap to clean leather. I recommend NOT using this product as it seems to fix and spread stains instead of cleaning it.

http://www.wackyhometips.com/leather1.htm

Best Answer

try some ordinary tooth paste.

Best Answer

How much blood? If it dries, you should be able to scratch it off, unless it's suede. Although I suppose that could damage it.

Best Answer

Ummmm, I don't think the leather is your biggest problm right now....

Best Answer