Yeah... hope for the best... expect the worst. I STILL have not come out to my dad... I'm 37 and it scares the hell outta me.

Best Answer

tell me about it but i love my bf and i cant take him not be included in the holidays and stuff

Best Answer

Keep in mind, that you can find your intimate moments with eachother. I know how powerful the need is to be accepted by family but sometimes family needs a little time to adjust to the idea of having a gay family member and all the things that go along with it. It might be wise to have your christmas with your boyfriend and have your christmas with you family... tell your family after christmas and allow them time to accept you for the next holiday season. This may help mitigate some of the fall out and potential family feuds around the christmas tree. In the end, only you can guess how they will react. Just take in to consideration their need to process this information at their own pace.

Best Answer

Just have a normal conversation with him and then tell him the truth. That might help both of you. At least you would have something else to talk to him besides your sexual orientation.

Best Answer

you have to live your life, if you feel it will hurt him then don't tell him, live your life w/out telling him, just live your life.

Best Answer