I had a similar experience when I was ten. It takes time. talk to someone you trust.... Forgive the babysitter, I know this is hard to do but you'll feel better in some ways once you do. You have to come to an understanding with yourself about what happened. <br />
For example I was homeschooled in a small town, all the adults in the town thought I was stupid and told me so to my face. So did their children. If my parents where not with me then people thru things at me. Beer cans, rocks anything they could. <br />
When I finished high school I sent a letter to my local newspaper about what had happened to me growing up. It didn't change anything, but it felt good to tell all these people that they hadn't won. <br />
MSG me if you want to talk. I'll always listen and I won't judge you.

Best Answer

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I can't say I know what your exact situation is like but I do know what being alienated is like.

Best Answer

Talk to your principal, teacher, or school councillor about getting u in touch with a professional

Best Answer

See a therapist. Get it all out. You will feel stronger.

Best Answer

Talk to a school counselor. They can help you with ideas. Read books on it. It's coming back because you are ready to deal with it - at least that's my theory. Always remember, it can not actually hurt you now.

Best Answer

Just be glad that person taught you how NOT to treat others.

Best Answer