reasonseasonlifetime reasonseasonlifetime 26-30, F 7 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Other

I've been taking a combination of Pantothen, pantothenic acid 500 from GNC, Nature's Cure tablets, and using an aspirin mask along with Neutrogena acne stress control and Loreal collagen filler moisturizer..I know it sounds like a lot, but it's helped me tremendously. If you would like more info about my regimen, feel free to message me..I have struggled with troubled skin for a long time and now I'm finally free of that torture.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Best Answer

I have PCOS and when they put me on the pill that helped level my hormones and after a month or so my spots were reduced and by a year they were gone! I know it was the pill because when they took me off it to put me on another drug my spots came back :( <br />
I guess it does depend on the person.. but it helped me!

Best Answer

I have cystic acne and I use Sodium Sulfacetamide Lotion 10% and Clindamycin phosphate topical solution 1% to control it on my skin and head. It's a constant battle, and it seems to come and go, but overall they are better than anything I've tried in the past 16 years. I dont know if this will help you....

Best Answer

wow! 16 years. Thanks for the info

Best Answer