specks77 specks77 36-40, F 6 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Struggles

good luck with that...

Best Answer

Thanks, been trying to get this through to him for past year and a half since he moved out.

Best Answer

mine is the same as you guys know...

Best Answer

so you have been seperated for a yr and ahalf and her keeps sniffing around?.. creepy

Best Answer

he..

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

Straight out, serious, no emotion, and do not mince words...<br />
You say: <br />
"Look (his name) we are done, it is over between you and I and the only reason that I want to still talk to you is because of the children."

Best Answer

time.. and seldom is friendship ever at the end with kids. Demi Moore rule excluded.

Best Answer

In the beginning he left me with no option but to be extremely hateful but do not want to continue this way either.

Best Answer

depending on personality of the guy it may be brutal. Just keep eyes out on his behavior. Don't be alone with him.

Best Answer

We already went through behavior issues in the beginning that is what led to the restraining order. We have gotten past that last year but he still always wants to talk about us getting back together no matter how much I tell him we are done and it is only about the kids now.

Best Answer

I'd keep an eye on that one. The order was a smart move. Just make sure he sticks to it and so do you. :) good luck

Best Answer

It is done was only for a year but thanks

Best Answer