kpoplove kpoplove 22-25, F 7 Answers Jan 30 in Parenting & Family

Earn it. Everyone else has to. My first iphone was paid for myself with my job. Iphones are too expensive for most parents anyway. What do you think they spend that money on? They buy your food and pay for school and many other essential things.

Best Answer

Ask him on your bday🎂🎉

Best Answer

ask him when hes in a good mood lol

Best Answer

Earn it.....duh.

Best Answer

Get a job. :p

Best Answer

Get a job

Best Answer

I'm 12 not really 20

Best Answer

Too immature for this site and definitely too immature for an iPhone.

Best Answer

Not really I feel like as if I'm mature

Best Answer

You're 12, haha don't try and pretend that you're mature, you couldn't tell me the first thing about sex.

Best Answer

Sex doesn't have to do with anything mature it how u act

Best Answer

Sex has a lot to do with maturity, the changes your body and mind take that are related to sex. You need to go back to sex ed class ;)

Best Answer

Okay u are kinda nasty talking about this with a 12 year old girl so stop just stop

Best Answer

This is why this site is 13+. Don't lien it leave. You can't complain because you're not even supposed to be here.

Best Answer

like*

Best Answer

Do chores I guess. I wouldn't let my kids have a phone until they actually needed one....they couldn't have it because it was "cool" or because everyone else had one.

Best Answer

I have gotton to the point that I'm lost

Best Answer

I help around and get good grades yet my dad doesn't want to get me a minute one at all

Best Answer

I didn't get an iPhone until I was 16 and I had to pay for it myself, you appreciate something a lot more when you're the one who had to pay $800 for it plus paying the monthly phone bill.
Kids these days..... Don't know what books are or anything, just need their iPhones and laptops and things to have fun. It's a sad generation.

Best Answer

No it's not a sad generation because we have things u could not have we have school laptops to learn books still to read papers to write so it's the same

Best Answer

Kid I had school laptops, I'm the same generation as you. Generation Z is 1994-2014 and I'm 1996. When was the last time you read a book that you didn't have to read for school?
Although I was closer to the start of gen Z and you are probably growing up in a city which is why you are more into technology. I grew up in the countryside. I spent my days outside in nature not lying on my bed in my room talking to people halfway across the world.

Best Answer

I read one today it was a 16chapter book

Best Answer

OMG not a 16 chapter book, how many pics were in it? There's a reason this site is 13+ you know.

Best Answer

No pics dummy all words

Best Answer

And if u don't like anything I'm saying or doing leave

Best Answer

Haha you're the one with the fake account that is under age for this sites requirements. Little twelvies getting mad huh?

Best Answer

No I'm not

Best Answer

Haha I wonder if you're aware that there's a block button, maybe you should use. I don't believe in censorship so I don't block anyone but you may feel free to press it ;)

Best Answer

I'm aware of that but I feel likes it rude

Best Answer

Oh I won't be offended. Please go ahead

Best Answer

And plus I don't like having discussions with people I have never met I would rather be friends

Best Answer

What? We will never be friends, you're way too young for me to be even slightly interested.

Best Answer

Um friends not asking u out

Best Answer

Thing is it have plenty of real life friends, I'm not on here for friends which is why you're far too young. You wouldn't even be good for flirting with because you wouldn't get half the sexual references

Best Answer

Oh yeah give me a sexual reference

Best Answer

Haha that's not how this works. I would have to use some foreplay first

Best Answer

Oh hell nawh

Best Answer

Haha you're no fun at all ;p

Best Answer

How am I not fun

Best Answer

Let's go into private messages and I'll show you some pics of what girls that are fun talk about

Best Answer

Ll

Best Answer

Kk

Best Answer

Um 17 and single how does that feel

Best Answer

Lol you're trying to attack me because I'm single? Haha you really need to stoop to new lows, plenty of single people around that are older than me, you're obviously one of those girls that just wants a boyfriend so they can say they have one, I'm waiting for the right girl, I'll find her but I'm not going to rush into anything.

Best Answer

Sorry about that one that was someone else next to me

Best Answer

Someone next to you?

Best Answer

Yeah my cuz

Best Answer

.....you're both reading this

Best Answer

Not really she just read One part

Best Answer

Not really

Best Answer