hellokittypinkxox hellokittypinkxox 18-21, F 9 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Long Distance

It's a great experience, You'll learn how to live on your own and get a good education...and you'll call every weekend and come home on holidays

Best Answer

bring home the worst looking sorry deadbeat in your town, and manipulate him to come over, park his scooter in front of your folks house, and chill with him on the sofa in the den watching tv, and laying all over each other. Drop hints that maybe you dont need to go to college, while leading the guy on slightly, and slightly manipulating your parents to celebrate when you dump the guy and take off out of state.

Best Answer

I would show him that you were responsible by researching all the ways that the school you'd like to go to is better than the alternative ( such as providing job prospects etc in the future, or rate of graduate degrees acceptance ) show that the reason for going out of state is not just to get away from home but to also ensure that you'll graduate with the best opportunities and prospects

Best Answer

Why don't they want to we can only help you with a answer if we know there motivation

Best Answer

My father is afraid of the distance. He said if anything were to happen to me, the long ride would be inconvenient. I don't know how to show him that I am responsible and independent enough.

Best Answer

Tough one your dad is using the inconvenience of distance as an excuse use to your advantage through is own argument back at him remember you can't proof yourself with words sooner or later they need to accept you are grown up and allow you to chose

Best Answer

Tell them that you just only want to play with boys behind there back.

Best Answer

Have you shown your parents any brochures of colleges that interest you? That would be a good start, as would spending some time with your parents and counselor exploring the majors that you might pursue. Proving yourself trustworthy and responsible is the most important thing you can do.

Best Answer

You don't. College is expensive. If you can get the bs courses out of the way at a local community college, you will save a lot of money.

Best Answer

You tell them why you want to go to that college.

Best Answer