a1tkwn a1tkwn 41-45, M 7 Answers Jan 27, 2011

You don't .. that is your step daughter respect the boundaries ... your wifes daughter should be your daughter as well. Get your mind on track and find respect for your wife and treat your daughter the way you should by protecting her from men that would go on a website and ask how to seduce her.

Best Answer

how old is she? chat to her, make her feel special and show her affection, take it slow if she's up for it she will follow your lead

Best Answer

I want to ask a question......... my stepdaughter is almost 18, i am 39 and I know for a fact that she plyas with me. She already has a 2 yr old daugther and knows about men,, she wears skin tight shorts around the house and my wife does not tell her anything knowing that I can notice her.... My stepdaughter at times bends over in front of me when picking up stuff and breast feeds the baby in front of me knowing that I have already said to cover up when doing that... I have to admit also that she has seen my penis erected while walking in to the room. I think she teases me, what can I do cuz she alerady knows she has gotten me erected and she has noticed it... it embarasses me, but I knt help it cuz I´m starting to like what she does....

Best Answer

That will come naturally in the right situation, in time. Prerequisites: Genuine love and care for your wife and daughter. Lust is a negative factor to this end. Forcing the matter is bad, and brings trouble with the family and the society, such as those commenters above.<br />
If it did not happed naturally and casually, leave it be. Focus your attention on some other matters.

Best Answer

Do what softkitti said.

Best Answer

You Indian Pervs! Do you have sex with anyone you're not related to?

Best Answer