Introduce her to me

Best Answer

You can ask her to have a think about it but please realize that when she married you, she probably didn't sign up for the whole introducing a third party into the bedroom thing so if she doesn't want to do it, you need to accept that some fantasies will remain just fantasies.

Best Answer

why do you want too?

Best Answer

That would be a good place to start the discussion. Start by just raising the topic as a fantasy and see if she is open to it. It's a pretty BIG one to put out there so pick your opening to lay it out there and it may need some time for her to open up to it.
We have played a little with a GF but not too much yet but here is how it came up:
When is bought up the subject with my wife, we were watching a **** scene that had some girl/ girl action. I could tell she was enjoying it too so I asked her if she had ever done anything, or even thought about other women. She said she had thought about it but had never done anything. We discussed it on and off for a while, and as she became more comfortable with it she came out with some 'what if ?' scenarios. We went into our own things we would like and be comfortable with found a common ground.
Some surprises will probably happen if you ever do act on it, be prepared. During our one experience I did have a brief momentary twinge of jealousy (maybe?) as she and her GF were making out. It past quickly and was replaced by excitement at watching my wife have her first real FF kiss but it was completely unexpected on my part. Then the GF turned to kiss me, I stopped her, knowing that was a line my wife wasn't comfortable with. Another surprise, my wife told me to go ahead and kiss her GF. We did and it was really hot kissing her as my wife watched. Since then my wife has been more open to having a full on *********.
So even if you do get her on board with the idea, discuss boundaries you each would be comfortable with, chances are you may, and probably will, have unexpected events when three people get together.

Best Answer