stirfry them lightly<br />
or shred them and stir them in with warm mashed potatoes and bacon rashers

Best Answer

oh my all good stuff<br />
steam any of them, and chop them and mix them in with mashed totatoes<br />
you can steam them a little then toss them with a little soy sauce, or vineger and toasted sesame seeds<br />
you can eat them raw chopped into salad...<br />
You can chop them and add to soups<br />
many ways and all soooooo good for you, heck chop finely and add to spagettis cause or stew or chili

Best Answer

Thank you so much! I will have to try some of this. I just hope my family will like and eat them!

Best Answer

chop them up small and they may not be bothered to badly by them.

Best Answer

the greens we boil in apple cider vinger and water

Best Answer

Then what do you eat them with?

Best Answer

fry them up with butter and some garlic. good stuff.

Best Answer

I am trying to lose weight and I bought all this stuff and I am so not a cook. Thanks for your idea!

Best Answer

so fry them up with evoo

Best Answer

I chop and then steam most greens (don't overcook them) and then dress them with extra virgin olive oil and soy sauce. Greens are one of the things that research has shown to prevent various cancers. I have made greens this way for various people who didn't even know that they LIKED greens! Since I am mostly vegetarian I have them with rice and call it a meal. Most people don't understand nutrition thanks to all the propaganda out there funded by....never mind, back to the food....what you have them with really depends on what you like to eat. I also cook them into bean soup, lentil soup, etc. Good luck! BTW you don't want to get too many from the store at once or they will simply rot before you can eat them

Best Answer

Oh no to late I bought a ton of greens and now I hope I can use them all before they go bad. Thanks for the advice.

Best Answer

I put Swiss chard in a skillet with a little olive oil and chicken stock. It doesn't take long at all. Collards are a whole different thing. I cook either a ham hock or smoked turkey wing/leg for about an hour in a large pot. I then add the collards, onions, garlic, seasoned salt, pepper. I cook them down (takes a few hours) until they're tender. At the last minute I add a little agave nectar or brown sugar to minimize the bitterness and a little vinegar, which also helps to minimize the bitterness. I've never cooked bok choy. I usually fry my kale.

Best Answer