She's not very good in her position and has this fake laugh that annoys me. She comes to promote the company she works for. Honestly, she send me info by email I'm fine. I don't need to see you. I have a huge personality conflict with her. Everything she brings me I can pull up myself and usually do before she comes to visit me. I know my numbers before she's here.
dfwgirl dfwgirl 36-40, F 11 Answers Jun 12, 2012

say to her " listen sales rep bitc*..i aint got time for your fake laughs and fake boobs..why dont you take your skanky as* out my house before i call the cops and tell them you touched my son" ... I'm sure she'll get the message.

Best Answer

lol, ok

Best Answer

I deal with the same situation and I always make it seem as if I am way too busy for her visit.I tell her just call or email and when I have more time we can meet which I never do.If she insists then I just cut it as short as possible.

Best Answer

Some people have the misfortune of having to be around people they don't like, that's pretty much the bulk of us..however you have to get through the day in any event so you might as well accept the fact that it won't change, just your job and be happy in it!

Best Answer

Don't sales reps mean freebies? Even as a temp, I was kept in the freebie loop.

Best Answer

She doesn't have enough pull to get free stuff. I think I'll make a game out of this today, when I get home I can drink for every fake laugh she makes during our meeting...

Best Answer

The do mean that and I get tons of freebies from reps.

Best Answer