He's threatening to mess up my current relationship, he drove pass as me and my current bf walking out of the house, lucky he didnt know that it was my ex that driving behind us. He txted me saying that hes coming around my work tomorrow and take everything I love. Its starting to scare me. He said hes leaving for good if I just 'see' him one more time. Which I do not want to out of respect my bf.
MzNutCase MzNutCase 26-30, F 11 Answers Mar 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

call the police,,,get the freak arrested.

Best Answer

Restraining order

Best Answer

shoot him.

Best Answer

Went through the same thing with my wife's ex. Total nut job. Threatened to kill us and everything! My wife has had many ppo's on him . We had to go to the courts.

Best Answer

No don't do anything he wants. He should act like a man and leave you alone. If he cared about your happiness he wouldn't do things that made you feel uncomfortable or unsafe. There is something wrong with this guy and you need to get a restraining order.

Best Answer

Tell him "Man-Up" and grow some "balls"............ If that fails!, get a restraining oder from the police or lawyer or give him the idea that you'll arrange to have his kneecaps dislocated.

Best Answer

call the police

Best Answer