Move in with a guy and have some fun!

Best Answer

Haha I wish =P

Best Answer

Move out of state and don't tell her where you are and go to school at a community college and then get back with her after you finish a degree in nursing. I am there for you if you need it.

Best Answer

Get out- I stayed and the devastion runs deep

Best Answer

I wouldn't say "Leave her" just yet... For a whole year listen to your mother. Do as she says. THEN, when a year is over ask your mother "Is it okay if I go out with my mates?" If she is not happy about it then it's the best idea to leave and move to a place of your own. <br />
By doing this, she won't be able to say "You never listened to me..." because you did, but she never listened to you. My mother tries to be over protective but fails :D

Best Answer

Well start building that self esteem its the one thing that can keep you out of trouble look most mothers are over protective so is mines but I'm grown now so changes have to come and yes mother WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT the changes work on your esteem as time go by you probably wouldn't notice how your mom has changed

Best Answer

One card at a time until you have a good hand!

Best Answer