I like this guy and am 99.9% sure he feels the same way. I say this because though neither of us have vocalized said feelings, I can tell by body language, behaviours, non-verbal cues, etc. The problem is that in six months, either or both of us could be halfway across the country. We literally have no idea what the next year will bring. Sure, there's a possibility we'll both end up in the same city but there's an even greater possibility that we won't! So what should I do? Continue being strictly just friends? Bring up our mutual feelings explicitly? Do nothing? Wait till our future locations become more clear? Continue to both love and hate this situation at once? Ugh, I don't know...has anyone been in this sort of scenario before?
pleasedontgo4 pleasedontgo4 22-25, F 4 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

It depends on what road you want to take. If you consider all of your options up in the air, you are considering the mere possibility of the relationship to be up in the air as well. What I suggest is instead of worrying about things, prioritize. Is it more important to you what you are doing and where you are going. Or is the possible relationship more important. Choose one. Whichever is greater, go with that and stick the rest on the back burner. There is no sense in wasting emotion on a 'might be' relationship if your future career is of grater importance to you.

Best Answer

You better exchange contact info, and make plans to keep in touch. Lost opportunities for friendship are regrets that you will remember for the rest of your life. At least that is true in my case.

Best Answer