ianlarctheuglyloser ianlarctheuglyloser 22-25, M 17 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Community

Pick out a few friendly faces at different points in the crowd and speak to them, rather than trying to look at everyone.

Best Answer

Talk to everyone, but at look at 1-5 people most of the time and imagine they're the only ones there. Also act like a manager in decency, but a cool manager that people love.

Good luck ;)

Best Answer

Learn the speech beforehand if you can, try it out in front of friends, family, mirror.

Stand tall, don't mumble and be confident even if you are presenting complete bs.

Good luck!

Best Answer

with vodka and valium.

Best Answer

First. Watch their eyes... when you are speaking. You are looking for interest... if no interest... give them that, "Hey, do you want me to give you a song and dance act?" look. Then, be a ham! You are no longer giving a speech, you are entertainer! "HEY, I am speeking to you! Stop being such a bunch of boring people... OR I will really show you boring!" If that doesn't work... you can always do what I do in these situations? I just take out my imaginary M16 hose down the audience with pretend bullits! "Welcome to little friend!"

Best Answer

grow some sack and just get sh!t done

Best Answer

whiskey lad

Best Answer

use a bullhorn

Best Answer

I don't really have a fear of speaking, so I may or may not be the best one to answer this. What are you afraid of?

BTW: If you end with a joke, they will forget any other slips you made during the speech. Try this: "My job was to speak to you, and your job was to listen. With a little luck we finished at the same time".

Best Answer

Be relaxed dont think about it too much and be confident in yourself. Good luck.

Best Answer

talk loud and slow enough :p

But besides that, don't use a lot of difficult words, try giving examples they all feel familiar with.

Best Answer

xanax shake

Best Answer

I once had to give a speech. Aparently asking nicely for them to ***** down to their underwear, draw a pentagon in blood on their chest and dry hump the chairs it was not appropriate. The didn't seem to happy when I started doing it either. So don't do that...other than that. I got nada. Good luck.

Best Answer

Open your mouth and own it. I love the microphone. Make sure you have a mastary of your presentation and you'll be fine.

Best Answer