melhart1 melhart1 41-45, F 7 Answers May 1, 2012

If he is able to be erect for ************, he should be able to be erect enough for your vagina. If he really can't get erect enough to satisfy you, he should see a doctor to find out what the problem is. Viagra or cialis should be able to stiffen him up enough. That stuff is expensive but you don't need him to take it every night. After all, he does have a tongue (and fingers) for the non-viagra nights.

Best Answer

Yes I know he has other toold he could use like his toungue or finger but he is always too busy doing himself. He is selfish and I am starting to resent him for ignoring this situation. I cant bring it up without a fight. Hell, i wouldn't bring it up if it didnt happen night after night after night. He acts like he still dont get it. DUH!! Like i have stupid on my head.

Best Answer

You are right. He needs to get a very large clue. You are still a young woman (no, I mean seriously, I still think of myself as being a long way from over the hill and you are at the least five years younger than me) and you deserve both sex and love.

Best Answer

i think him being impotent, .. and never touching you are two different questions entirely.

Best Answer

I believe you are absolutely right. I need to feel his touch every now and then. I mean if he loves me he shoud want to touch me. I am amd at myself for putting up with this. I love him so much, and want to work thorugh this but he dont even want the issue brought up.

Best Answer