sherry1273 sherry1273 41-45 10 Answers Aug 22, 2010

I am very sarcastic but my wife knew this well before we were married. That said I DO and HAVE crossed the line. I would say the first thing you have to do is tell him he cannot talk to you or about you in the way he does. Call him out for each infraction. If he really cares he will atleast try to do better. I am hopeful that he is not intentionally hurting you. Regardless, let him know his words are hurting you and don't let him tell you,you are being 'too sensitive'. You are expressing how you feel.

Best Answer

Sexism, unfortunately has been accepted in today's society. Check out M&M's lyrics to his songs. If he were writing and singing lyrics about Race, it would not be condoned! There is a double standerd which must be addresssed!

Best Answer

Sarcasm is a form of emotional abuse. If you want to learn more about that, please visit this website:<br />
http://www.gloucestertimes.com/lifestyle/x295326843/Sarcasm-is-a-form-of-emotional-abuse<br />
You can learn to defend yourself. Also, if your partner is willing to admit that he has been abusing you and wants to learn how to stop, you can both attend couples counseling together, or he can see a therapist to learn how to stop being abusive.

Best Answer

Insecurity often rears its head in the form of sarcasm. A fear of rejection is probably why he doesn't confront the issue directly. I know this because I am a sarcastic person. I read the article Rolle2323 recommended and I agree with it, thanks Rolle. <br />
He who guards his mouth and his tongue, Guards his soul from troubles.-Proverbs 21:23

Best Answer

You need to train yourself to ignore his hurtful words, tap your inner warrior that all people have. This takes time, but it comes from your inner mind rationalizing that he just wants to hurt you. Try to stop your anger & hurting using your sensibilities. Disallow him from hurting you! <br />
You are a good person, he is not. Therefore, he does not deserve your respect, & when his words become meaningless to you, this will free you! Remember, he that angers or hurts you, conquers you.

Best Answer

tell him that when he talks to you in that manner it hurts your feelings. be specific with examples. don't blame him, just try to make him understand that you've got a problem and he can help to make it better by modifying the way he speaks to you.

Best Answer

get even behind the scenes...like put exlax in his food when preparing it...and say oh honey you must have the flu....and laugh your *** off everytime he runs to the bathroom..lmao...im married/trapped in a verbally abusive marriage myself.

Best Answer