I am so tired :( and I am incapable if falling asleep normally. I was on tablets, but I was taking them too often, so I quit them and now I'm dying because I can't sleep, yet I'm so tired... I'm having problems at school because of it and I need help, but I haven't got a doctor to go to. What should I do?
C3C3C3 C3C3C3 13-15, F 17 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Emotional Health

The body will sleep. Winter at Christmas was bad. I'd be off work, my body clock screwed due to night work was forced into normal hours.I couldn't sleep for a day then exhaustion would force me to sleep. I had no choice.<br />
When I was younger, your age and a bit older, and had more enthusiasm, I'd force myself to go to the workshop and work. I'd tell myself if my body wouldn't want to sleep, then it would jolly well make itself useful.<br />
I can't be bothered now.<br />
But the body will sleep or you aren't human.

Best Answer

Sounds dumb, but I watch a boring movie. You know, one of those movies that has a slow moving plot that takes forever to get anywhere, and that often helps me fall asleep.

Best Answer

Try sleeping it off.

Best Answer

Is that a joke? If so not funny. If not, then don't you know what insomnia is?

Best Answer

Binaural beats. There are tracks on youtube for sleep,pain relief,depression and about everything else I can think of.

Best Answer

Take a warm bubble bath and then drink a cup of hot chocolate. It's worth a try.

Best Answer

Try someheavy indica .....btw did u become hookd to the pills?Ur answer implies it. I have it too

Best Answer

A little bit - I went a really long time with nothing, then the pills were sweet as heaven, even though they trapped me in nightmares... I just felt like I wouldn't be able to sleep without them, and I couldn't, because before was like now. I just like the ease of which I pass out with them.

Best Answer

Same here I was hooked to them after ive had my wisdom teeth taken out.....Couldnt get my hands on more.Made my insomnia reach its most annoying level.

Best Answer

Insomnia is the worst, it makes all the other dificult things worse...

Best Answer

ugh...that's a tough one. I had it for YEARS...I am just starting to actually get organic sleep..long story. You can try looking on line for insomnia hypnosis cds..they do help. My friend is a hypnotist...and inspired by my insomnia, she held a group sleep hypnosis class (2). Some ppl there were zero on a sleep scale from 0-10..before the class. After the class..they were up to 5, 6, 7. She gives a cd of the hypnosis (not like what you see on tv...you do not go in to a trance...) It's really more a deep, relaxing meditation. xo

Best Answer

ive tried sleeping pills. Benadryl works best

Best Answer

I wouldnt know.. i have it too :/

Best Answer

Take a nap

Best Answer

I can't sleep. I can't do it...

Best Answer

Go the health food store or the GNC store or even your Pharmacy may have this and get "Melatonin" or "Valarian root" or both. Then you could also try warm milk, and a turkey sandwich.
If none of those work then ask your doctor about taking benedryl, as that has a side effect of making you sleepy.

Best Answer

Sleep it off.

Best Answer

I can't sleep. I can't do it... That's the problem...

Best Answer