Try martial arts, karate, judo ..... good to feel good about yourself ...

Best Answer

By putting yourself first. It is good to care about other's feelings but don't neglect yourself!

Best Answer

The first stage is recognising that thoughts are not reality, they're just thoughts. The second stage is to ignore those thoughts and the third is to talk to people around you and get an idea of how they view you and use that as your guide. If twenty people think you're attractive and you beat yourself up for being ugly chances are the twenty people are right and you're wrong. Get used to the idea that your mind lies to you, get used to the idea that you lie to yourself.

Best Answer

Hang on you posted a question recently declaring how attractive you were , doesn't sound like low self esteem to me .

Best Answer

I think I'm attractive, and intelligent and I'm undergoing cognitive behavioral therapy because I basically hate myself.

Best Answer

Talk to Rumy here. He'll sort you out.

Best Answer