Accept it and move on.

Best Answer

There has been trans people since forever....Indians cut off from all the world..had em..excepted ..embraced them..genitals don't mean anything...what about people born with both..it's there brain that makes them who they are..some women have male DNA and they were born with a vagina..and they never even know till they get there DNA checked out....people see it as a choice when they don't have one...gender is not black and white...and most people it bothers so deeply are probably actually trans..and are super masculine or feminine ...gender roles are man made...most people Are in fact acting like men and women....because they were taught to do so..you act like trans people are fake when there more real then most people...should we want to kick every ones *** that has blonde hair...and say omg let's bash them ..blonde hair its sickening..it's there choice to have blonde hair...come on already..they identified genes and brain mapping ..it's proven already...old man...Tell them call me by my name or I'm done speaking to you..because if you care ..u would respect another person...they are small minded and they are close minded..threatens them some how probably...How are all these people experts that were born in the right body..they talk like they know..your not trans why do you think you know.lets get u and put You in the opposite body..and little 96 kid ..you look gay ewww. ..so if I saw you down the street that's what Most people would think of you...since we can assume to know people by looking at them..people like being able to pick on some one else to feel better....get his gender and name changed too on his ID...don't respond to the old name that embarrasses him too...and get married too if you want....or is love an act too...

Best Answer

Sadly people are intolerant of things that they do not understand, if hes a good friend stick with him and who cares what other people think

Best Answer

ewww transexxuals... they are not even humans ,,,disgusting,,,i feel like pulling out a shotgun and shooting them all dead , listen gal u need to grow up and break up with this mental dirty kid men are supposed to be manly and women are supposed to be feminine thats just how nature is and its just disgusting to see a MAN act and try to look like a woman it makes me wanna throw up

Best Answer

its not my comfort zone its the unwritten society rules , we cant let gays feel good about themselves we cant let lesbians feel good about themselves either cuz if we do it will ruin mankind we wont evolve anymore or if we do we turn to biisexual creatures that have idk 3 holes in their private areas and 2"pencils" all im saying is its not normal and what "we" people are doing is protecting the next generation ..or trying to..

Best Answer

What the next generation needs to be protected from most is intolerant bigots. We've already been there, and really done that.

Best Answer

I didn't ask for your hate. These are direct threats to the trans* community. Which is a huge issue today. You are a part of the problem. Your bigotry is the reason so many people are killed. Please go check your privilege before you go off and threaten to kill others. Just listen to yourself. Wow. Don't you see how hateful this is. It's called transphobia for a reason. IRRATIONAL FEAR. Please quit acting like a fool. And Get out.
I don't need to get out of this relationship at all. He is a wonderful man. I don't need a penis to make me happy. Sorry I don't conform to gender norms that have been applied to your tiny brain for your entire life and you can't tell the difference between nature and brainwashing.

Best Answer

im not hating on ur tans out there i wouldnt kill you or anything i just wont befriend u , if i saw u downthe street id smile and jst mind my business but i do feel like shooting u down but eh anyways its just not normal being a trans

Best Answer