Mutual decision? I am sorry. Try to not let it paralyze you. The very best relationship I had lasted 11 years and I did all the wrong things for many years instead of moving on. Again, I'm sorry you are going through this.

Best Answer

I decided it was best to separate for a little while because he was so angry all the time. He has since seen a doctor and been put on medication for depression. I have told him that I would like to work on things but he avoids it.

Best Answer

GRIEVE! You have every right to whatever feelings arise including anger, depression, doubt and so on. Feel the feelings and consider help in the form of therapy or a group of those in grief. It's not fun at all but you CAN do it.

Best Answer

Just try and take your mind of it, although I know it must be hard, take up a hobby or something so your concentrating on something different, and stay strong :)

Best Answer