The neighbors are taking advantage of making me miserable because of my disability, & the cops told me that if I knock on the neighbors' door for ANYTHING, I'll go to jail for disturbing the peace. The neighbors are usually bossy & controlling. They come & try to run my household & be meddlesome, & they lie on me. The landlord is causing me trouble, too for the same reason. On holidays, the neighbors leave the house for a week & BLAST the same "1" song on repeat until they get back. They've been partying every night ever since they called the cops on me & made up a lie on me in Oct. Now, they bring their friends over, & they're loud @ 3AM with laughing & blasting TV, & I go sleepless. This is so unfair! How do I prepare for this for Thanksgiving? I have no cops to call.
otad12 otad12 31-35, F 10 Answers Nov 14, 2009

kill them... really.

Best Answer

I don't know about you but I would go to their house and tell them to chill because unlike them some people need their 8 hours of sleep. If the cops won't do anything then I'd tell them why they even bothered to come. (: you have to be bold at times

Best Answer

I think you should move house to a place where there are considerate people.

Best Answer

When they finally go to sleep.....you've heard of "join the club"BLAST your music back....<br />
They are totally Selfish.

Best Answer

This is harassment. Maybe you should try to speak to the highest authority at your local police station. Arrange an appointment so that you'll have enough time to fully explain your situation. Someone must take this seriously.

Best Answer

You sneak around and steal the fuses out of the fuse box

Best Answer

It SOUNDS as if:<br />
(1) They are trying to get you to move away;<br />
(2) They have the police "in their pockets" so that the police will get you for disturbing their peace, but won't do anything if they disturb your peace.<br />
Well, I guess that HAS to be a karmic circumstance; and its difficult to see how you could effectively counter it without invoking the wrath of the police...<br />
If you were able to find out what the karma is (try a competent psychic?), you might be able to forgive and resolve it; but its quite a project for one untrained in doing so.<br />
Or, maybe if you were able to flood the area with the inner love that is within you and cease to resist what is happening, that might be helpful. "Whatever you resist, persists" it is said.<br />
All Life is One; this may be stuff coming back to you from an ancestor's wrongdoing, and if you can't find out what its about and resolve it, you have only the options of putting up with it, changing your attitude towards it, or moving elsewhere. You could try going to the highest civil authority in your region to try to over-rule the police, but that would be fraught with revenge tactics, I feel.<br />
Not a nice situation to be in! Best of good fortune to you!

Best Answer

Blast your OWN song and do to them what they do to you. THEN see what happens, hehehe. Bet they don't like a taste of their own medicine!

Best Answer