Faux Cell phone static.. werks every time.

Best Answer

What stops you from having the relationship your heart desires? Can it be fixed? Typically people seek what they want.

Best Answer

I should swallow some pride and serve her more. She's a hypochondriac. I've always had migraines and allergies but it's never been about my care. She's always had a open mouth and closed ears. It's so painful to try to get her to hear one sentence. Now I'm an adult and she never calls me. She's in constant contact with my sister who's 17 yrs my senior. She was very neglectful while I was a child and why should I be surprised that she is still? She makes snarky remarks like "Aren't you just the most special child ever made." And I've really done nothing to deserve this.

Best Answer

I'm sorry you had it so rough but perhaps in time she will appreciate the caring intelligent person you are. In the mean time, stretch forth your hand and give all you can.

Best Answer