a11886600 a11886600 26-30 14 Answers Aug 16, 2010

ring me when she knocked out we can fill her holes with ***

Best Answer

It's a great fantasy!<br />
If you could get her to take some xtc, she might go for it without being passed out.<br />
MDMA is the love drug.

Best Answer

If you are on the level, then you are one horrendous creep and pervert. If you cannot talk you wife into doing it, you should not do it. It is a serious violation of her legal rights, and her trust. The laws will be harsh with you if you do this against her will. If I had anything to say, I would say cut your balls off with a dull, rusty knife -- and I am a guy that actually likes and supports ********** as long as they are consensual.

Best Answer

What the **** are you even thinking man!!!!!! Lets drug you then me and my friend will then shove a bat in your *** wait there till morning when you wake up and ill ask you how are you feeling would you like a cup of *** *****. Im sure everyone here would agree that its sick to even allow such a thought to enter your mind and oh yeah thats rape pure and simple. She should leave you for even ******* writing that you ****. **** did you think that everyone who is writing was going to be super happy with ideals on how to rape your wife? **** NO stupid *** ******

Best Answer

You are revolting. And I speak as someone who loves DP

Best Answer

**** everyone else... go for it.. I don't know how well any drug would work... if you have any luck, please let me know.

Best Answer

What about after a big turkey dinner?

Best Answer

Heh, I wish I was your friend.

Best Answer

If you get it by now then your a real loser, Read the above remarks about a dozen times and rethink your DP desires. There is no good answer, except NO! Your wife has the right to say no, she not into it and thats all. If youre to numb below the belt to see that druging her is wrong and puts her into a life threating situtaion, Consider this "husband", Shes knocked out and you and your "FRIEND" are going to enjoy yourselfs, but you get caught up in the action and you injure her internaly and cause damage you cant see, she wakes up later in major pain possibly bleeding internaly and you are going to have to rush her to the hospital where she finds out she was druged and violated, and may bleed to death because you had to have a DP party with your boyfriend! Now you are just a single windower living in a 6X6 Cell and your new bed mate doenst care if your awake or not either when he want to tear you a new one!!!!!<br />
Idiot!!!

Best Answer

Wow ! Sounds hot, at least until she comes to, calls the cops, and you and your friend get hauled off to jail.

Best Answer

If you need to do that to your wife in order to get her to consent it doesn't sound like she's interested....and if that's the case why would you wanna do that to her !! If you love her you will stop thinking about how to drug her for your own fantasies !!!!

Best Answer

I can't think of anything scathing enough to say to you. You must be trolling.

Best Answer

You might want to think twice before doing that. You're talking big time felony, for both you and your friend.<br />
Just speaking from experience as a retired law enforcement officer. The sex would be non-consensual and therefore sexual assault or rape.

Best Answer