The last few days I've snapped out of it and realized that a friendship i was putting so much effort in has been for nothing. He treats me like **** and i didn't notice because i cared so much for him. It wasn't until yesterday when my 3 best friends all told me the things he's done and they're right.. but i still care for him, i just want to like slowly pull away.. but how?
Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 3 in Doing Good

cannot. you must cut ties immediately to make it finally and gain closure. slowly pulling away will only hurt you more.

Best Answer

I wanted to be gentile because i have strong feelings for this guy.. but i know it's wrong for me to be around him so much..

Best Answer

you are conflicted. first decide to stay, or go, but no in between. be true to yourself and do what is right in your heart. remember: you are a child of this universe, you belong here, and you have a right to be happy. strive to be happy.

Best Answer

**** him

Best Answer

back away...quietly and end communications altogether

Best Answer

just be honest with him. The only way i got out of the very same situation was bite the bullet and do it. I was friends with this *** hole for 6 years and eventually i just told him "look, We had alot of great times and alot of great memories, but in the end i cant continue this relationship (insert reason here). Im sorry." And after that what every they say does not matter. It wont make a single difference. Just end it

Best Answer

The thing is though, i have feelings for this guy.. strong feelings.. i want to be gentile with him. We used to be best friends.. he still considers me his best friend.

Best Answer

what makes your relation ship unhealthy?

Best Answer

I'd rather not say it here but if you really wana know, message me. It's cool if you don't though, doesn't matter. (:

Best Answer

ignore him.

Best Answer

Keel him.

Best Answer

talk to him.

Best Answer