vbunny vbunny 26-30, F 15 Answers Apr 22, 2012

start talking less and less with them, but it's really important you start talking more and more to Others....fade out gradually with no hard feelings<br />
just a suggestion -been there

Best Answer

Stop contacting them, and when they ask why, tell them the truth. Respecting yourself enough to only surround yourself with people who add to and enrich your life is not a crime.

Best Answer

Talk about your life problems whenever you see them, make excuses not to meet them, cancel any night out they arrange, talk about new friends you have to them but dont introduce them, talk about social events you have coming up that dont include them. They will soon tire of your mistreatment and end it with you.

Best Answer

As long as it is not for selfish reasons, we do not just exclude<br />
people for the hell of it, they were your friends once. I have friends<br />
i have known for years and no matter their or my circumstances<br />
i would never cut them out, they are true friends. Make sure you<br />
wont regret the decision later. Understandable if they had a negative effect<br />
on your life, but why be friends then. I choose my friends wisely. No matter<br />
what i love them. We all have issues at times.

Best Answer

Tell them babe. You could do it nicly or you could call me to do it.

Best Answer

Just stop talking to them 100%. It drives them nuts too!

Best Answer

well if my ex husband tom brainwashes street kids with datura and was an occupier , it was a moral obligation to tell them. he still has a way of ******* w my head. i cant stand him.

Best Answer

i just went thru this!!i finally,for the first time in my life,just told the truth.this girl i met,turned out to be very pushy,bossy,very contolling,she was ******* me off.one day i just siad enoughs enough,i knew she was comming over.i wrote a very simple,but to the piont letter,that simply siad,we cant be firends anymore.<br />
not even twenty minutes after she came by and got the note,and peeled outta my driveway,the police were at my house,saying someone reported i had no food in my home,for my kids,(who are 13 and 14 by the way!)and that they needed to do a welfare check,i was busting up laughing,becouse i knew it was her.they came in saw how nice my home looks,saw we have food,everything,and then they left.i never heard from this girl again,i thought she would make my life a living hell,but she only did tht one thing,and quit.people like her are bullys ,they thrive on your fear of ending the firendship,thats how they keep you stuck.they know what they are doing.they only have as much power and control as you give them.just tell the truth,they wont like it,but thye will finally realize your not playing around,andf they will move on to someone else.you will feel alot stronger for not tking the sissy way out,and it will make you stronger.trust me,changing your number,and aviosing these people doesnt work,they always find a way back in.

Best Answer

Tell the women that you are a **** and tell the guys that you have AIDS

Best Answer

when they contact you tell them you are too busy to talk and hang up. Dont contact them and if they turn up grab your coat before opening the door tell them you are on your way out. If you dont trust them its for the best.

Best Answer

Text them all persona non grata. They will no doubt look it up and get the point.

Best Answer

just don't see them

Best Answer

Just stop calling them.

Best Answer

Don't answer phone calls, don't call them, stop associating with them.<br />
Simple as pie.

Best Answer